Health and wellness solutions created specifically for your business.
Without necessarily knowing it, your business will in someway be contributing to the £91 billion lost through workplace absenteeism and other health related factors, according recent research.
However, the good news is, that the same research found that for every £1.00 spent by those companies who made health and wellness a priority, they got £5.00 back. Now, that’s the kind of return that’s hard to ignore.
What we can assist your business to achieve...
When you make an investment in the health and wellness of your business, you’ll reap the dividends of:
- Better staff performance and productivity
- Improved employee engagement and morale
- Higher employee retention and attraction of new employees
Touchstone Active collaborate with you to define bespoke health and wellness strategies that deliver on the above desirable outcomes.
The ultimate goal is for your business to prosper and for your employees to feel genuinely valued.
Our approach for your business, explained...
Our approach, for your business, starts with an understanding of:
- Your current health and wellness status
- Where you want to get to
- What resources can be made available
This initial fact find comes at no cost to your business and can be conducted face to face or via video conference, to establish if we are a fit for your business.
Once fit is established we then move onto what we call your ‘Organisation Discovery’. Our ‘Wellness Assessor’ will engage with the business owner and, or senior management and employees to gain their perspective on:
- Current health and wellness practices
- Stress in the workplace (at all levels)
- Staff motivation levels
- Notable problem areas (absenteeism, lateness, etc. etc.)
- Short, medium and long-term goals
This will include a presentation to the workforce to orientate the staff. Employees are encouraged to ask questions. (May have to be multiple presentations, dependent on workforce size).
With this information we are in a position to move onto the formulation of an organisation wide, health and wellness plan.
Organisation Wide Health and Wellness Plan.
Your Organisation Wide Health and Wellness Plan, will be all inclusive, ensuring that all employees, whether active or inactive are catered for.
The plan have flexibility built in to meet, what can be diverse requirement, depending on the make up of your workforce.
At minimum, all employees will have their blood pressure taken and also have an individual ‘Body Composition Health Scan’ as part of their own personal health ‘Discovery’. This brief but highly informative body scan will give them some pertinent information about their bodies, such as their ‘Metabolic Age’—the actual rate your body is ageing at—, and muscle, fat, bone and water ratios. With this information personal goals can be set.
It should be noted that the vast majority of services can be deployed on-site at your place of work.
Your organisation plan can also include:
- Assignment of your Wellness Mentor Team (Specific fit for your business)
- Fitness tests (conducted at a Touchstone Active Hub)
- Blood sugar tests (Conducted by our Nurse Team)
- Blood analysis (combination of Blood laboratory and Nurses)
- Repurposing of current work environment to encourage healthy living
- Creation of wellness spaces
- Creation of in-house facilities (mini-gym)
- Creation and implementation of a health and wellness calenadar of events
- In-house fitness and wellness sessions
- Workshops, seminars on nutrition, cognition and general well-being
- Formulation of buddy groups
- In-house wellness club
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapist Support (Individual and group)
- Employer and Employee Health and Wellness Toolkits
- Out of work sessions
- Other bespoke solutions as required
Supporting your business to achieve your goals...
Whilst, the technology we use is state of the art and can give you and your staff valuable information, you may not otherwise have access to. The real gem in our service offering is the support we give your organisation and your employees.
We will take the stress out of any health and wellness related objectives you may have have. The key to doing this, is real-time support.
Getting the facts about your workforce health and wellness is just the start, deploying tactics for positive change is where the real benefits happen. We recognise this and support you at every stage, by:
- Assigning your Wellness Mentor Team
- Creating 90 day packages
- Setting daily routines via our online and mobile app
- Adjusting on the fly
- Establishing individual and group boundaries
- Always operating to the highest standards of confidentiality
- Being approachable and solution oriented
The greatest asset a company has, is the people who work for them. And their greatest asset is their health.
Touchstone Active, Managing Director, Michael Adams, on why your business will benefit from of a healthy work environment.
The Probate Bureau go through the Touchstone Active experience and Managing Director, David West, shares his thoughts.
A bespoke menu of health and wellness workplace solutions for your business...
On site and external health assessments for staff.
In-house sessions and wellness event scheduling.
Blood tests conducted on-site for convenience.
Buddy grouping for accountability and support.
Employee toolkit to encourage healthy living.
Nutritional signposting for healthy living.
Cognitive support for employee well-being.
Design and install bespoke in-house facilities.
Bespoke workshops, seminars and virtual sessions.
Repurposing of existing space for employee welfare.
The Touchstone Active BlogOur latest health and wellness tips, that could make all the difference!
Your back is central to everything you do… that’s why back pain can really bring a halt to every thing. Surely you already know that the best cure is to simply lay down and rest...
After nature gave us the gift of water, it also gave us Green tea. The benefits of Green Tea are too numerous to mention. For many cultures in the East, it is their default...
With obesity becoming increasingly prevalent in the UK, it is imperative that we support the affected and act sooner rather than later to prevent it. You may be aware that...
A good massage is one of life's real pleasures. And what's more, you feel great afterwards. But why? Simply, it’s because the massage makes your lymphatic system perform its job...
One in three people who read this article will have high blood pressure (hypertension). Known as the silent killer due to having no obvious symptoms, high blood pressure can...
If you have a sweet tooth it can be easy to consume too much sugar. Temptation is never far away. There is the obvious stuff. like sweets, donuts, carbonated drinks, just to name...