we can assist you in these areas
THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS APP THAT YOU’LL END UP GETTING VERY CLOSE TO.
Technology is great when its put to good uses and we think we’ve found something that you’ll appreciate and value!
We think it can. But honestly, what matters is what you think.
The Touchstone Active App, Mobile/Online subscription was initially created to empower our members by giving them access to their body data, routines so they could monitor progress their anytime, all year round.
Originally built for the inactive and active, it has now developed into much more than that. As well as the aforementioned you can now book health assessments,
order blood tests, set goals, monitor progress, receive daily routines and have direct access to your Wellness Mentor through private messaging.
Routines can be updated remotely and delivered to your handset, tablet and online immediately.
Even better, as a subscriber you receive substantial discounts on all services. Minimum subscription period is just 3 months.
- Set your own routines and targets, not just ours
- Have access to customisable
routines for all levels
- Set goals and track your progress all year round.
- Have routines set for you as part of your programme
- Benefit from member rates for all services
- Access all your information in one place
- Book any service or session, online, right in the palm of your hand.
- Access to other health and wellness services such as blood tests.
- Track your progress
- Keep in touch with your mentor via direct messaging.
- Access your body data and much more 24/7 all year round.
- First look on special promotions and offers.
The Touchstone Active BlogOur latest health and wellness tips, that could make all the difference!
Meditation is an amazing tool... Use it to reduce stress, relieve anxiety, increase creativity, boost your immune system, improve your sleep, sharpen your attention, and so much...
You may not have heard of it before, but it may be something you might want to consider, if you want to improve your health. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is getting more and more...
Did you know a good work out can help give you a great night’s rest? If you want to fall asleep sooner and wake up more refreshed then you need to get moving, my friend! A good...
Are your testosterone levels taking a hit from what you eat? How does food affect hormones? What if the solutions you’ve been sold are actually the source of the problem? The...
Have you like so many of us become used to being stressed? If stress has become the new norm for you and you’re not sure what to do about it let Andy Pudicombe show you what you...
With 3.2 million people diagnosed in the UK with diabetes type 2, the chances are that you are affected, albeit directly or indirectly. Diabetes can be debilitating, which is why...